Welcoming an air conditioning company into your home requires faith that you’ll receive caring customer service and second-to-none workmanship. At Key to Cool, our goal is to provide both. Whether you need an emergency air conditioner repair or a new AC installation, you can put your trust in our team to satisfy all your comfort needs.
Kevin Pastor founded Key to Cool in June of 2006, and he remains continually involved in the day-to-day operations. Based in Naples, Florida, Key to Cool is a family-owned and operated company that’s licensed and insured. We have decades of experience in the HVAC industry, and we believe an educated customer is the best customer. That’s why we strive to maintain excellent communication with our customers and explain what we do.
The comfort of our customers is our priority – day and night. We understand that an effective air conditioning system can be a matter of life and death in Naples, Florida. If your air conditioner stops working after our regular business hours, rest assured we offer 24/7 emergency AC repair services. Our experienced service technicians can complete most air conditioner repairs in one visit. Our other services include but aren’t limited to:
- Residential HVAC services and residential new constructions
- Small business/light commercial HVAC services
- Air conditioner installations, repairs and replacements
- Ductless mini-split installations, repairs and replacements
- Biannual preventive maintenance program
- Carry and install indoor air quality products, including dehumidifiers
- Duct cleaning and sanitizing services
- Energy calculations through a third-party
- Controls and thermostats, including Wi-Fi thermostats
At Key to Cool, we believe in always remaining honest with our customers and providing them with the highest quality products. We’re passionate about what we do, and we promise to make your comfort, safety and health our priority concerns. Customers in Naples, Florida, and the surrounding communities choose us because:
- We foster a family culture and provide a personalized experience.
- We’re a trustworthy AC company that performs employee background checks.
- We offer a 100-percent customer satisfaction guarantee on all our work.
- Our NATE-certified service technicians take part in continuous training.
- We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist that services all makes and models.
- Our team of comfort specialists and service technicians speaks Spanish.
Every air conditioning installation we complete comes with a factory warranty. We also provide a one-year warranty on parts and labor. To schedule your AC installation or repair today in Bonita Springs, Estero, Marco Island, Naples or the surrounding areas in Florida, contact Key to Cool. A comfort specialist is standing by to answer your call right away.
Key to Cool is committed to helping our community and supporting good causes.