Maintenance is an essential part of keeping any appliance that you rely on working effectively, and your air conditioner is no different. You wouldn’t drive your vehicle for years without an oil change, would you? Key to Cool offers a range of services that help your air conditioning system operate at peak efficiency throughout the year.
Preventive Maintenance Program for Homeowners in Naples, FL
You lead a busy life, and you might forget to schedule preventive AC maintenance. You don’t have to worry about remembering anymore, though. By signing up for our preventive maintenance program, you’ll place the responsibility in the hands of our NATE-certified service technicians. Our preventive maintenance program includes two visits per year and a 15-percent discount on all service calls, labor and parts. Here’s what you can expect our service technicians to do when they visit your home to perform AC maintenance:
- Inspect the refrigerant levels and pressures (refrigerant not included).
- Calibrate the thermostat(s) and check the proper cycle and temperature.
- Measure for proper temperature difference.
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays.
- Inspect and clean the evaporator coil.
- Flush and vacuum condensate drain.
- Add algaecide tablets to help prevent buildup in condensate drain pan.
- Inspect and clean the condenser coil.
- Check the outdoor disconnect.
- Inspect the condenser fan motor, blades and related components.
- Check compressor amps at startup.
- Replace air filter with media filter or wash washable filter.
- Wipe all return air grills.
Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing in Naples, FL, and the Surrounding Areas
The typical home in Naples, Florida, creates about 40 pounds of dust each year. As the lungs of your home, your air conditioning system breathes this dust in and out. Over time, particle pollutants can collect in your ductwork, affecting the health of your AC system and family. Duct cleaning and sanitizing are an important part of maintaining your air conditioner. Key to Cool performs duct cleaning with a Rotobrush. We can sanitize all parts of your unit and use the Rotobrush to clean the vents and all other areas of ductwork.
Trust Key to Cool to Perform Your Next AC Tune-up
Key to Cool is a trustworthy family-owned and operated company. We promote a family culture and provide a personalized experience for every customer. Our NATE-certified service technicians must pass detailed background checks and take part in continuous training. Our core values are passion, honesty, quality and commitment.
After your preventive maintenance visit, your service technician will give you a detailed invoice. They’ll provide recommendations for your air conditioning system. To schedule a preventive maintenance service in Bonita Springs, Estero, Marco Island, Naples or the surrounding communities in Florida, contact the comfort specialists at Key to Cool today.